Two impoverished Chinese men—one a father of two from a remote town and the other a programmer who toils 60 hours per week—started the Losercoin project (ticker symbol: $LOWB).
In 2017, two founders learned about Bitcoin after losing a tonne of money trading cryptocurrency.
They were fully expecting to lose everything when they embarked on this initiative as an open adventure.
The liquidity pool now contains the entire life savings of the two founders.
The project team will not artificially inflate the price of $LOWB owing to a lack of funding, that much is certain. This post will go into great detail about the Lomb currency and how to buy Lomb coin.
What Is Special About Loser Coin ($LOWB)?
The project’s most original feature is its self-deprecating humor.
They genuinely think that their developers watched more YouTube advertisements than anyone else (despite the fact that they do not have a YouTube membership).
The fundamental idea to unite institutional investors and meme coin investors would be to combine a meme currency with a meaningful business.
Loser Coin is the native coin of Loserswap, a decentralized finance (DeFi) yield aggregator on Binance Smart Chain (https://app.loserswap.com).
Simply utilize the Pools to stake tokens and get rewards at a predetermined APR.
Additionally, you could stake Liquidity Pool (LP) tokens to receive mouthwatering loser prizes.
Loserswap was created to allow token holders the chance to double their holdings and boost their earnings.
What is Loser Coin’s purpose?
There are two objectives for the project, according to Losercoin’s Reddit page. The main aim of the initiative was to make losers great again.
When losers from all across the world band together, they might create an unparalleled force. So $LOWB is the currency for all world losers.
The creators used YouTube to master some coding skills in order to create their original idea. Anyhow, the Loser Coin ecosystem is being developed and improved by the developers. Going to zero is the hidden objective that is more likely to be achieved.
Even the well-known musician John Legend declared, “Even when I lose, I’m winning.” As a result, the more $LOWB you hold and the more you lose, the greater loser you are.
The founders want people to understand that it’s acceptable to lose.
It all comes down to getting up repeatedly. Winning isn’t everything in life, and losing gives you experience.
The purpose of Loser Coin appears to be at odds with the meme cryptocurrencies’ promises of Lamborghinis, yachts, and skyrocketing values.
In contrast, Loser Coin advocates the idea that “sometimes you have to lose to savor the flavor of a success” and seeks to bring all losers together.
Perhaps its popularity is due to this novel perspective in the crowded meme coin market.
Popular cryptocurrency publications including CoinDesk, Decrypt, Yahoo Finance News, and others have featured Losercoin.
LOWB NFT market:
You can use $LOWB to bid on your favorite LoserPunk on the LOWB NFT-Market at https://www.losernft.org.
Recently, Loser Coin created 2 games in which you can earn $Lowb by only playing the Losergames (LoserPoker and Loserland).
The project team is putting in a lot of effort to create Lowbcraft, a potential multiplayer game that takes Minecraft as its inspiration.
LoserBridge is a cross-chain bridge that enables the trading of cryptocurrency assets across the Binance Smart Chain, Polygon Chain, and OKEx Chain, including fungible and non-fungible tokens and stablecoins.
You can visit the Loser Bridge UI at https://www.loserbridge.org.
What Percentage of Loser (LOWB) Coins Are in Circulation?
A public launch of Loser Coin took place on April 21, 2021. (No Initial Coin Offering). The total number of LOWB that can be in circulation is 100 billion.
There are currently roughly 70 billion of these on the market.
Following is the distribution of LOWB:
- 40 billion: mining LOWB (BNB-LOWB, USDT-LOWB, and LOWB mining pools).Community incentives worth $30 billion
- Airdrop: 20 billion; Contribution Rewards for Community Members: 10 billion
- PancakeSwap Liquidity 10 billion
- Marketing and operations total $10 billion.
- 10 billion: Development of Protocol
What stores sell Loser Coin (LOWB)?
You can purchase $LOWB on the decentralized exchange PancakeSwap or trade it on exchanges like gate.io, bkex.com, hoo.com, and others.
How to buy Lowb Coin?
The list of cryptocurrencies that can be utilized on the Binance platform is constantly being updated by Binance.
You can use the detailed instructions below to purchase Loser Coin, which is not presently available on Binance.
It will demonstrate how to buy Lomb Coin by linking your cryptocurrency wallet to a decentralized exchange (DEX) and purchasing base currency using your Binance account.
- Install a Metamask wallet. Within the Ethereum network, there are a number of crypto wallets to select from, but Metamask seems to be the most integrated. Since you can download Google Chrome and the wallet Chrome extension if you’re using a desktop computer.
If the wallet is available, you can download it from the iOS App Store or Google Play if you prefer using your smartphone.
Visit the Metamask website to make sure you are getting the genuine Chrome extension and mobile app.
- Install the Metamask Register extension for Google Chrome or the mobile app you downloaded in Step 1 to register and configure the cryptocurrency wallet.
You can use the support page for the wallet as a resource. Therefore Make a note of your wallet address and keep your seed phrase secure. Later, when you are on Steps 4 and 6, you will need it.
- Purchase Ethereum as your primary money. You can buy Ethereum by logging into your Binance account after setting up your wallet and going to the Buy & Sell Crypto page. If you have never used Binance before, you may read our How to Buy Ethereum article to learn how to sign up and purchase your first cryptocurrency.
- Binance may send Ethereum to your cryptocurrency wallet. Go to your Binance wallet section and search for the Ethereum you bought after purchasing it. Click on “withdraw” and provide the necessary data.Set the network to Ethereum, enter your wallet address, then enter the desired transfer amount. When your Ethereum is ready, click the withdraw button and wait for it to show up in your Metamask.
- Decide on a decentralized exchange (DEX). There are several DEXs available; you only need to confirm that the exchange supports the wallet you choose in Step 2. For instance, you can go to 1inch to complete the transaction if you utilize the Metamask wallet.
- Integrate Your Wallet. Using your wallet address from Step 2, link your Metamask wallet to the DEX you wish to utilize.
- Exchange Your Ethereum for the Coin You Want. Choose your Ethereum as the payment method, and then choose the Loser Coin you want to buy.
- Find the Smart Contract for Loser Coin if it doesn’t appear. You can use etherscan.io to find the smart contract address if the coin you desire is not listed on the DEX. Afterward, you can copy it and paste it into 1inch. However, be on the lookout for frauds and confirm that you have the correct contract address.
- Use the Swap. When you are finished with the preceding procedures, select the Swap button.